Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some little things...

First of all, I know I haven't blogged anything for a while, so I thought I would do a kind of all inclusive post.

The first thing I would like to recommend is an album I have been listening to. It is "Alive Again" by Matt Maher. Matt is a Catholic Music Director from Tempe Arizona who has had a tremendous amount of success in the Contemporary Christian music scene. Every song on the album is great, from the upbeat "Alive Again" and "Shout of the King" to the solemn and deeply moving "You were on the Cross" I recommend this to everyone.

Second, is my new toy. I recently got the G1 from TMobile, and it is great! I have never had a smartphone before and am constantly amazed by what this phone can do. Unlike the Iphone however, there is a real dearth of Catholic (and Christian in general) apps. There is, at least, the ibreviary, probably the best Catholic app, with daily readings and all the common prayers.

Oh well, with new apps being added every day, I am sure this will change.

A blessed Sunday to you all!

No comments: